OKOTOKS TENNIS CENTRE RULES
To ensure that the OTC facilities are enjoyed by all users of the courts, we ask each player abide by the following rules:
- Playing is on a first come, first serve basis. If people are waiting, playing time is restricted to 30 minutes for singles and 45 minutes for doubles.
- OTC Tournaments, clinics, bookings, lessons and social events take priority in court usage.
- The courts are for tennis use only; other activities are strictly prohibited.
- Wait for players to finish their points before walking past or retrieving a ball.
- Proper, non-marking tennis footwear must be worm at all times on the court
- Be courteous to other players and surrounding residents by keeping noise level down.
- Courts shall be kept free of food, chewing gum and garbage; no glass bottles.
- Only non-alcoholic drinks in non spillable bottles are allowed on and around the courts.