Okotoks Tennis Centre offers opportunities for lifelong tennis players through our Spring and Summer group clinics and Cardio Tennis offerings. These sessions are run by Mauricio Arrioja-Baschuk, our OTC professional, who will focus on skill development, while building enjoyment of the great game of tennis.
Please note youth participants can join Cardio Tennis and our Adult Doubles League.
Looking for a great workout while using your tennis skills? Cardio Tennis is a upbeat workout routine using tennis skills and constant movement for a cardio workout. It is open to all skill levels and is a good way to improve your heart health, while building your tennis skills. Cardio classes are held at the following times:
Sunday sessions: From 9 to 10am and 10:15 to 11:15am
- Starts May 28th Ends August 27th
Cardio Registration form at bottom of page
Looking for either a competitive or social league to join. OTC offers a number of leagues for its members:
- Tuesday Doubles League: May 23 – September 19
- Saturday Doubles League: May 27 – September 23
- Thursday Seniors Doubles League: May 25 – September 21
- Interclub (see below)
To register in any of our leagues, please download the appropriate forms found at bottom of the page:
There will be 1 clinic in May, June, July and August.
- June 4th – Doubles Strategy – Register
- June 25th – Doubles Strategy (TBA)
- July 23th
- Aug 20st
Reminder that all the clinics are limited to 8 participants on a first come basis. All special clinics are free and included in your membership. Register early.
Topics are to TBD
Each clinic is for 1.5 hours and is free of charge for members. Click on the clinic forms below to register. These sessions will make an impact on your enjoyment and competitiveness on the court for the upcoming season.
To guarantee your spot, please download the forms found at bottom of the page.
Calgary Interclub League:
- Participation in Calgary Interclub League (www.calgaryinterclubtennis.com)
- Interclub Note: Participation of the Okotoks Tennis Club in the Interclub Leagues is subject to having enough players to field a team. A team is comprised of 4 men and 4 ladies (a minimum of 1x extra is needed to cover injuries, holidays, etc).
- Interclub levels of play are 3.0 and 4.0
- Contact us immediately if you are interested in participating.